Porcelain Veneers are for Aesthetic reasons where your entire upper and lower set of frontal teeth would look uniformed and aesthetically pleasing to the world. It goes undetected where by it would look perfectly natural and is made to fit you perfectly well. The results are permanent and these are made by highest grade medical porcelain giving you endless comfort and a burst of self-esteem. This procedure is fully administered by a qualified and highly experienced dentist.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are an effective solution in helping one achieve his or her desire image. It has increasingly become a popular choice for those with chipped teeth, a gap between teeth, or misshaped teeth. Dental veneers are a layer of covers that adhere to the teeth dynamics in obtaining a more classically shaped and well-arranged look.
Advantages of porcelain veneers:
- Durability and strength – These veneers are made of strong and durable material that ensures you can continue enjoying your favourite food and drinks.
- Long-term solution – Veneers should last for 10 to 15 years with the Maintenance of good oral hygiene.
- Customised for your smile – Teeth impressions will be sent to the dental laboratory and the veneers handcrafted and adjusted with individual teeth.
- Simple and quick process – The placement of veneers can be accomplished within two dental sessions on separate days.
- Stain-resistant – As your natural teeth, veneers are highly resistant to stains. You can maintain whiter and brighter teeth while drinking tea, coffee and other coloured products that may cause stains to the teeth as long as you clean well.
- Cosmetic benefits – These veneers can help with improving chipped, broken, cracked, discoloured, and slightly misaligned or widely spaced teeth. They are usually used for cosmetic purpose and placed on the front and on visible teeth.
- Short recovery time – After the placement, you can leave the dental practice and resume your daily activities as per normal.
- Combined with other dental treatments – Tooth Whitening can get rid of stained and discoloured teeth. You will have brighter and whiter teeth and an attractive smile.
Improved level of confidence – An improved smile will make you more confident about your appearance.