The loss of facial and jawline definition maybe due to ageing issues such as sagging skin and excessive fats. You can successfully restore your youthful look through a mini-facelift procedure through non-invasive techniques in turning back the clock by 10 years. This Mini-facelift procedure appeals to both men and women.
Topic 1: Who is a candidate?
The mini lift procedure is ideal for anyone in their 40’s or 50’s seeking to reverse the early signs of ageing.
- The age of 40 and above
- Physically and psychologically fit and healthy
- Concerned by the ageing profile of their face
- Seeking a minimally invasive alternative to traditional facelift surgery
- Have realistic expectations of what can be achieved by surgery
Topic 2: The Procedure
For the mini facelift procedure, there will be creation of an incision in front of the ear, then extend from bottom of the earlobe to the hairline, behind the ear. The pattern and length of the incisions will depend on your desired results and the surgeon’s technique.
Next, your tissues are pulled upwards and outwards toward the ears. This method reduces the appearance of wrinkles, decreases sagging jowls and skin.
Once the skin is stretched to a position that shows your natural facial contours and bone structure, they are stitched into place, while excess tissue is clipped away.
Generally, a mini facelift procedure generally takes nearly two hours to complete.
Topic 3: The Recovery
Since a mini facelift is less invasive than a traditional facelift, you are not required to stay overnight as it is a day care procedure.
- Bruising and swelling on the face from a few days to weeks depending on each individual’s recovery rate.
- Discomfort tight feeling on the incision area for a week to two weeks.
- To wear a compression garment after the procedure for at least two to four weeks post procedure.
- No high intense exercises to be performed during the first two to four weeks of recovery.
Topic 4: Why choose us?
Most importantly, because you should ONLY do surgery with an expert surgeon who is certified by the National Specialist Register (NSR). At GLOJAS, our surgeon is an expert and committed to deliver the best result to our patients in order for them to enhance their beauty and gain confidence.