LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Tattoo is no longer considered as permanent and irreversible mark on the skin. Today, an aesthetic doctor can safely and effectively use laser to successfully remove unwanted tattoos. Laser tattoo removal is simple, safe, and provides great results. The latest and advanced technology works by allowing light produced by the laser to penetrate through the skin and break up the tattoo ink into tiny fragments, where the ink particles are safely and naturally flushed out of your system causing the ink to disappear on the skin.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Right For You?
Here, at GLOJAS we use the highest quality Medical Grade Lasers and the treatment will be conducted by our highly experienced aesthetic doctor, so you can be certain it is as safe and effective treatment.
However, some lightly pigmented colours such yellow and light hues do not respond as well to the treatment as others which would cause difficulty to remove.
We will give you a complete assessment of your eligibility and how many sessions we estimate it will take to achieve your desired outcome.
Does Laser Tattoo Removal Hurt?
Laser tattoo removal typically does involve some level of pain during treatment. Many of our patients say that it hurts much less than they expected.
At GLOJAS, we will apply numbing cream on the targeted area for about 20 – 30 minutes. It ensures that the discomfort level is at the bare minimum during the tattoo removal treatment.
Will it Leave A Scar?
Most patients are concerned about scarring from laser tattoo removal. Generally, tattoo already features scarring, therefore you should expect the shape to remain.
When the right laser protocols and patient aftercare are done, it is very uncommon for a patient to be left with a scar after the multiple treatments.
In our FREE consultation we examine your tattoo thoroughly and discuss with you in detail before we proceed with any tattoo laser removal.
What Is Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare?
Proper after treatment care is your best chance at ensuring your skin recovers as soon as possible. The better condition your skin is in prior to treatment, the greater your results will be.
The following steps should be carefully followed:
- Apply aloe vera moisturizer to the treatment area twice a day for two weeks following treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for the first two weeks and apply SPF 50+ sun cream.
- Avoid exercise and swimming pools for 1 -2 weeks. Excess moisture will prolong the healing of wound/scab.
- Avoid injury to the treated area.
- Avoid scratching, picking or touching the direct or surrounding treated area.
- Avoid shaving over the area for the first 3 weeks to ensure the skin is completely healed.
- Cold packs may be applied if further discomfort persists after treatment.