LASER PIGMENTATION REMOVAL
Glojas Laser Pigmentation Removal treatment uses innovative technology to target discolouration caused by overactive melanin sites. Laser light transmits heat into the skin, which targets dark colouring and it breaks the pigment, drawing the pigment to the surface. This allows the dermis to start its natural healing process to reveal a more even skin tone.
Skin Conditions Treated
- Freckles on face and body
- Sun Spots
- Age spots
- Minimise or eliminate the appearance of pigmentation
- Minimise or eliminate sun spots, age spots and freckles
- Solve skin discolouration quickly and effectively
- Safe with minimal to no side effects
- Causes very little to no discomfort
- Provide gradual, natural-looking improvement
- Produces long-lasting results
At GLOJAS, we understand the distress and embarrassment that skin pigmentation can cause, particularly the darker blemishes and especially when covering larger parts of the visible skin. We have the most effective resource for Treatment of Deep Skin (dermal) and Superficial (epidermal) pigmented blemishes and lesions.
The result is a safe, effective way to control the laser energy and safely achieve desired results. The frequency and number of laser treatments is depending on your skin type, the area affected and the size of that area.
Precautions During Laser Treatment
- You must avoid exposure to direct sunlight before treatment, during treatment and a few weeks following laser treatment.
- Sunscreen application is necessary on daily basis with SPF50 and above.