Dermal filler is a non-surgical treatment designed to effectively restore skin’s youthfulness with an instantly rejuvenated appearance to help reverse the aging process. It works by smoothing away lines, filling wrinkles and by enhancing areas such as sunken cheeks and thinning lips using a gel-like substance which is biocompatible. The use of dermal filler is not limited to eliminate signs of aging but it can also be used to enhance facial structure with excellent results.
Topic 1: The Advantages of Dermal Fillers
At GLOJAS, our preferred form of dermal fillers are the ones which have a temporary effect and will gradually be absorbed by the skin over time. The ingredient of Hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers is a type of sugar found in body tissues of skin and cartilage.
- Fillers can create a fuller and smoother appearance in face structure.
- Fillers around mouth can also be used for treating wrinkles, smile lines or nasolabial folds.
- Lip fillers, cheek fillers and Nose fillers is also a great option correct, reshape to enhancing the volume without having to undergo surgical approach.
- Face Fillers are used for enhancing shallow contours and for reconstructing contour deformities.
- The recovery rate is fast with immediate result.
- The result lasts between 9 to 12 months.
Topic 2: Dermal Filler Treatment Areas
The biodegradable material is injected into the skin with the intention of plumping that area to the point where the wrinkle or fold disappears. It is a complete medical procedure and should not be regarded as a simple cosmetic treatment that can be done in beauty parlours or with unregistered doctors.
The treatment areas include;
- Temples of the face
- Brow lines/glabella
- Bunny Lines at the nose region
- Nasolabial folds/laugh lines
- Marionette lines