This Breast Implant Surgery uses German Made Breast Implants that lasts for a lifetime and does not require change. It can withstand high magnitudes of accidents and hold up to 250 Pounds without rupture. For starters, an ultrasound of the breasts must be done and the results brought during the consultation prior to the procedure.
Topic 1: Breast Implants Breast Augmentation
A breast implant is a medical prosthesis that is placed inside the breast to augment, reconstruct, or create the physical form of the breast.
Breast implants can be in various shapes and volumes. There are numerous criteria about implant selection and where the implant is going to be placed. One can hear various options, such as round or teardrop-shaped implants, smooth or textured surface, and subpectoral or subglandular implantation.
To make the best selection is quite confusing and almost impossible for the patient. It’s certain that the best decision can be made by the surgeon. According to the patient’s expectations and overall body architecture, an operation which does not push the limits of naturality will give the most satisfactory results.
Who Is A Good Candidate for Breast Implants?
- Realistic in their expectation
- Psychologically stable
- Good physical health
- ]Not currently pregnant or nursing
- 18 years of age or older
- How bruised, sore, and swollen your breasts are after surgery, depends on individual. You can expect to wear a surgical bra for several days, or until swelling has subsided.
- After about 2 days, the discomfort will subside, however the recovery time varies from person to person. The nursing team will observe you and be on call if you have any concerns and to make sure you are recovering well.
- Ensure you drink plenty of fluids, and eat nourishing foods.
- Heavy lifting or straining should be avoided after surgery for at least a month because this can cause the breasts to swell and increase pressure.
- Sensation in your nipples may be reduced temporarily, but should return to normal as your breasts heal.
At Glojas, we provide excellent post-care support, with follow-up visits and programs to assist your recovery.
Topic 2: Why choose us?
Most importantly, because you should ONLY do surgery with an expert surgeon who is certified by the National Specialist Register (NSR). At GLOJAS, our surgeon is an expert and committed to deliver the best result to our patients in order for them to enhance their beauty and gain confidence.